$36.00 - $38.00
The Speedster is a high performance race and dirt jump tire designed for speed and minimal drag on hard packed or paved terrain in wet or dry conditions. - Honeycomb center tread provides added traction and increased speed with very low rolling resistance; large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Large diamond shaped side knobs give extra grip and cornering control - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 92g (32mm), 94g (48mm), 96g (60mm), 98g (80mm)
$10.99 - $14.99
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 650c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 571 / 650c - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 89-92g
$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 18 – 23 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 100g (32mm), 101g (48mm & 60mm), 103g (80mm)
- Size: 700c x 28 – 32 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
$8.09 - $18.89
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$3.99 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
With the Crossroads Armadillo tire, we redesigned our popular Crossroads tread, making it the best multi-terrain tire out there. Whether on your mountain bike or town bike, this tire is ready for the rigors of everyday street life. And with maximum flat protection from our Armadillo technology, plus a rugged casing and smooth-rolling tread, you'll get around town easily without worrying about flats or traction on parkways and cobbles. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Armadillo - 700 x 38mm, PSI 50-80, approximate weight 675g
The Hardrock'R is a long lasting tire with an aggressive, yet smooth rolling, tread with multi-directional knobs that are sure to improve traction and cornering over mixed terrain. And with the added benefit of Flak Jacket flat protection, you'll be sure to hit it all with confidence and control. - Casing: 30 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 26 x 2.0", PSI 35-65, approximate weight 880g
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
$8.00 - $18.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
$4.68 - $18.00
We all love to stop and smell the roses, but like they say, every rose has its thorn. And as we all know, there's no better way to ruin a beautiful ride than with a thorn in the tube. No need to worry, though, because we designed our Thorn-Resistant Schrader Valve Tubes to combat pesky pricks of all shapes and sizes. Starting at the basis of the construction, we designed the tube to be thicker at the outer side (the part against the tire) in order to stop pesky bits from puncturing all the way through the tube. Then, at the inner side (the part against the rim), it's actually thinner in order to reduce weight. This way, you don't have to sacrifice performance in the name of protection. - Thicker construction on the outer side (against the tire) enhances puncture protection. - Thinner construction on the inner side (against the rim) maximizes weight savings.
Specialized's Turbo Pro tire is a competitive clincher that utilizes many of the same features found in their S-Works version. After all, competitive riders need a fast, light, and tough tire, and the Turbo Pro is all three. With its flawless tread, supple casing, and unrivaled GRIPTON compound, it features an extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction. Put it all together, and you'll be climbing and descending with confidence and speed. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, PSI 100-125, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 26mm, PSI 100-125, approximate weight 250g - 700 x 28mm, PSI 85-95, approximate weight 280g
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
$32.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with a proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - 60-95 PSI
$39.99 - $79.90
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Dirt-to-pavement versatility - BMX, urban assault, or dirt jump - Inverted knob design The Holy Roller is one of those "set-it-and-forget-it" tires. Mount up a pair of Holy Rollers on your BMX or DJ bike and you'll be ready for the next session no matter where it's happening—dirt, street, or park.
$7.99 - $20.00
The Kenda 35mm (Schrader valve) is made from butyl rubber. Kenda bicycle tubes are engineered to keep you on the right path.
$14.95 - $19.95
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
$19.95 - $29.95
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Carefree riding on country paths & lanes. The Country Plus is just the thing for carefree riding on country paths & lanes. Thorns lose their sting – at least as far as the tires are concerned, and the tread is ideally patterned for field and forest excursions. The tough PlusBreaker effectively fends off thorns and stones.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low. Weight: 23c: 250 grams 25c: 270 grams 28c: 350 grams 32c: 385 grams
Page 1 of 18 Next page